How Can You Use Enterprise?
- In-Memory and Disk NewSQL Engine
- Reliable ACID Transactions with the Speed of a Cache
- Scale and Accelerate Applications, RESTful APIs, and Microservices
- Optimal Performance on Commodity Hardware
- Reduce License, Hardware, and Support Costs
Existing schemas, versions, legacy solutions, and a variety of sources are a headache! How can we deal with "data spaghetti?"
- Reduce workload on existing data sources.
- Improve performance and scale without changing current systems.
- Utilize powerful in-memory technology with reliable ACID transactions
- Launch microservices and REST APIs with your data.
- + Escape vendor lock for software and hardware.
- + Scale applications rapidly, with less complexity.
- + Respond faster to internal and external data requests.
- + License and hardware cost reduction.
- + Lower support and maintenance costs.
- + Reduced cost for systems integration.
- + A publicly-traded provider of mobile services wanted to improve reduce the query latency of their Oracle applications. The Oracle workload was reduced by 10x and database latency by 5x.
- + Allowed the development of new analytics applications.
- + Impacted financial performance saving millions of dollars in license, hardware, integration, and support costs.