How Can You Use Enterprise?
- Scale and Accelerate Applications, RESTful APIs, and Microservices
- Orchestrate, Federate, Transform Data for Fast Aggregations and Joins
- Higher Performance, Greater Speed and Reliability
- Reduce Servers and Network Traffic, Reduce Costs for License, Support, and Hardware
- Complete More Innovation Projects, Faster Time to Market
- Lower License, Hardware, and Support Costs
Existing schemas, versions, legacy solutions, and a variety of sources are a headache! How can we deal with "data spaghetti?"
- Go to market faster modernizing applications, developing microservices, fueling our BI programs.
- Reduce workload on data sources like Oracle and system tie-ups.
- Lower cost per request and overall support costs.
- Abstract away from data sources, generalize data representation, retrieve, manipulate data.
- Win with a faster and simpler approach.
- License and hardware cost reduction.
- Lower support and maintenance costs.
- Reduced cost for systems integration.
- Increased flexibility and performance to create value.
- Faster time to market to capture value.
- A publicly-traded provider of mobile services wanted to improve reduce the query latency of their Oracle applications. The Oracle workload was reduced by 10x and database latency by 5x.
- Allowed the development of new analytics applications.
- Impacted financial performance saving millions of dollars in license, hardware, integration, and support costs.