How Can You Use Data Virtualization?
- Simplify Management of Sources and Schemas
- Faster Process to Unlock New Insights
- Orchestrate, Federate, Transform Data
- Fast Aggregations and Joins for New Data Mashups
- Greater Agility, Rapid Modernization
Existing schemas, versions, legacy solutions, and a variety of sources are a headache! How can we deal with "data spaghetti?"
- + Escape system and vendor lock.
- + More easily develop and manage using any of your existing data and sources.
- + More informed decisions faster.
- + Faster aggregations and mashups across new and legacy sources.
- + Supports fast processing for any custom business logic.
- + Easily launch fast, scalable REST services using your data.
- + Greater persistency than cache systems, greater speed than ACID-reliable systems.
- + Ability to utilize existing data to innovate for web applications, internal applications, real-time systems, and web services.
- + Faster time to market with less integration effort.